Sunday, September 4, 2011

Ten Ren's Break

After hours and hours and hours of packing for my move on Monday, it was time for a break. Cue the Instagram app and bubble tea. Did I mention I had dim sum for brunch today? I guess I had to cover all my bases.

 
"I broke my finger playing basketball."

Steven and I talked about my feelings about starting at a new school and a new program... It made me think about that quote: "Stay hungry. Stay foolish." Steve Jobs used it to close his 2005 commencement address to Stanford, borrowing it from the Whole Earth catalog. The quote is sort of where my blog name, "silly hungry", stems from. I need to stay ambitious and I need to squash my fear of failing. Ugh. Learning.



I really don't like this photo but Steven was adamant that I post it. Sigh.

2 comments:

  1. it's a beautiful photo ;)

    for the record, i didn't break my finger. i tore a ligament =p

    best of luck for the school year ingrid!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Steven, it's a gorgeous picture!

    ReplyDelete